You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Professional Edition. Please contact email@example.com for information on how to obtain a valid license.
About Push Spreader
Choosing the right spreader for your lawn.
You'll need to know the size of your lawn to help determine which size spreader you need.
- For a rectangular or square lawn, simply multiply the length times the width for total square feet.
- If your lawn is a triangle, multiply the length of the base times the height, and divide that number by 2.
- If your lawn is circular (or close), measure the distance from the center to the edge. This is the radius. Multiply that number by itself (r2) , and then multiply by pi (3.14).
- If your lawn is irregular, you can break it up into smaller areas, figure those sizes and then add them up.
- Convert square footage to acreage by dividing your total area by 43,560, the number of square feet in a single acre.
Once you have determined the size of your lawn, use the chart below to pick the spreader that best matches your acreage: